Search for atmospheres
Caramel Apple Festival, Echo Lake
Caramel Apple Festival
Every year for three days in October, the town of Echo Lake bursts into full autumnal glory and celebrates the Caramel Apple Festival. This year's event has drawn the usual crowd. Locals and out-of-towners alike gather in the maple-lined streets to savor caramel apples, shop the arts and crafts booths, explore the straw maze and generally enjoy the beauty of Echo Lake in the fall.
Comments for "Caramel Apple Festival"
License details for "Caramel Apple Festival"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bamboo Windchimes by bigfriendlyjiant from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Canadian Geese Fly Overhead by genghis attenborough +)
- Children Playing by https://www.freesound.org/people/evertonsebben/ +)
- Chatting Crowd by Leandros.Ntounis from http://freesound.org +)
- Windchimes by Preston Stegall +)
- Girl Chuckle by Reitanna from http://freesound.org +)
- 60's accoustic guitar solo by ValentinSosnitskiy from http://www.freesound.org/people/ValentinSosnitskiy/sounds/218805/ +)
- Wind blows in leaves by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license