Search for atmospheres
New Year celebrations
Chinese New Year
Just as the clock strikes 12, beginning the new year on the Chinese lunar calendar, cities and towns are lit up with the bang and sparkle of fireworks on the ground and the sparkling lights bursting in the air. The sound can be deafening. At 12 midnight, the boom from government sponsored firework displays help to make it astoundingly loud in many places.
Families stay up for this joyful moment. Kids with firecrackers in one hand and a lighter in another, cheerfully celebrate by throwing the small explosives one by one on the street whilst plugging their ears.
Comments for "Chinese New Year"
License details for "Chinese New Year"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- fireworks ambience by by klankbeeld - freesound.org +)
- Shakuhachi by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Crowd ambience outdoor by by ohrwurm - freesound.org +)
- large crowd cheer by by wanna73 - freesound.org +)
- Fireworks Loud by by wim - freesound.org +)
- multiple fireworks by by wim - freesound.org +)
- Hand Drums 2 by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)