Search for atmospheres
It’s autumn in the suburbs once again and a walk through the old neighborhood greets you with Bob and Susan raking their leaves, Jessica walking her golden retriever Buster, and all the kids from the street playing in the Johnson’s yard. With every passing car comes a familiar face and a wave. As the chill in the air grows and Mother Nature prepares for a long season’s rest, it’s comforting to know that you can always come back home.
Comments for "October Neighborhood"
License details for "October Neighborhood"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Kids laughing and playing by Dark Deej +)
- Leaves Rustling by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- footsteps by http://freesound.org +)
- Quiet afternoon in village by luciolepri from http://freesound.org +)
- Collar/harness quiet jingles by pogmothoin from http://www.kickblue22.com via https://freesound.org +)
- Cloth Rustling by Toefur from Freesound.org +)
- Clock tower chime by urupin from freesound.org +)
- Retriever barking by www.soundsnap.com +)